Do’s & Dont’s
- Follow the Queue System for hassle free darshan of Deities
- Respect ancient customs and usages while at Shree Jagannatha Temple and promote religions sentiments among co-pilgrims.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Deposit your offerings in the Hundi and Branch Office inside the temple premises.
- Keep clean the premises of Shree Jagannatha Temple.
- Bath and wear clean clothes before you enter the shrine.
- Beware of Pickpocket and monkeys
- Consume liquor or other intoxicants during Darshan of the Deities.
- Eat non-vegetarian food.
- Carry cooked food.
- Encourage beggary.
- Split or commit nuisance.
- Waste water.
- Spit, urinate or defecate in the premises of temple.
- Foot wear and leather items in and around the premises of the temple.
- Carry umbrella, mobile telephone, electronic gadgets, leather items etc.