SERVE THE LORD & BE BLESSED CORPUS FUND DONATION SCHEME
Promoted by Shree Jagannath Temple Administration, Puri < Approved by Government of Orissa
CORPUS FUND DONATION SCHEME
|::||SPECIAL DONOR||Rs.1 LAKH|
|::||PATRON DONOR||Rs.10 LAKH|
The Corpus Fund donors will, in addition, be entitled to installation of marble plaque, Dipa (lamp) and Dhwaja (flag) offerings, special darshan and certain other exclusive privileges in the Temple.
- SBI Temple Branch,Puri (SB A/C No. 30035746068 , IFS Code SBIN0005763) (for ATM Banking)
- SBI Temple Branch,Puri (SB A/C No. 10203852316 , IFS Code SBIN0005763) (for General Donation only)
- SBI Main Branch,Puri (SB A/C No. 30362202026 , IFS Code SBIN0000158) (for Internet Banking)
Donation for Renovation or Repair of Shree Jagannath Temple is exempted u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961 as per the Central Board of Direct Tax’s. Notification No. SO1337 dt. 15-4-1965.
You will receive the Prasad, Receipt for donations & 80 G Certificate in case of donation made for Repair/ Renovation from Jagannath Temple Administration, Puri.
For further information and application forms for the donation schemes, kindly contact :
Donation Cell at Head office on the Grand Road, Ph : (06752) 222002 & 220501
- Branch office, inside the Shree Jagannath Temple, Puri. Ph : 223727
- Information Centres of Shree Jagannath Temple located at Lions Gate. Ph : 220901
- CHIEF ADMINISTRATOR, Shree JAGANNATH TEMPLE, PURI Sea-Beach, Gundicha Temple , Puri and at Jaydev Bhawan , Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar
- e-mail – jagannath[dot]or[at]nic.in